What We Believe
About Oasis Spiritual Center for Divine Living: ” The Place of Possibilities”
The Oasis Spiritual Center (Oasis) original established in November 1992, is a”Christ-Conscious” ministry committed to the fundamental belief that we are spirit-beings that have chosen to incarnate as human beings to experience life on earth as part of our personal soul’s evolution! Through this journey we create possibilities for success, fulfillment, and greatness in addition to growth opportunities often misnomered as failing experiences that are essential to the process.
“Oasis” means a fertile place of rejuvenation. This oasis is our imagination. Which is activated by our mind/thoughts and intentions. It is our desire to see individuals operate not as mere human beings but in their full capacity as spiritual beings having a human experience free of limiting beliefs.”
The essence of The Oasis Experience is best described by our founder and Spiritual Leader, Gregory A. Stanton “When the vision for Oasis was given to me during my sabbatical year of 2013, I “envisioned” it as a transformative place that would attract individuals seeking to be empowered and equipped to the create the kind of life, that Christ alludes to, one that encapsulates transformation and life mastery through application of Universal principles of success.
Oasis is a teaching center that promotes the practice of “Now Thought” – The present day use of expanded nuerotheology as a transformational movement and community. We seek to re-acclimate participants to age old spiritual principles and practices that were either lost, misunderstood and/or deleted in the formation of Westernized Christianity. Through the deconstruction of traditional Christian teaching that don’t serve our highest and greatest good, we are reconstructing a more practical expression of Science based Spirituality in todays contemporary society. The ultimate goal is to be a catalyst for the transformation of individuals to reach their highest and greatest expression of self as expressions of the Creator. Through weekly seminars, webcasts and telecasts, we reach individuals and introduce them to the transforming, healing powers that they possess.
We invite you to experience The Oasis community and learn more about our dynamic, intentional approach and the broad scope of opportunities we offer you for enhancing your life-experience from a foundation of personal spiritual empowerment.
A very inclusive community of individuals purposely seeking to be transformed Physically, Mentally, Emotionally, and Spiritually through the process of having Universal Consciousness formed in them, resulting in a Powerfully Authentic life!
“The place where “Now” Thought Creates New Possibilities! A community for the expansion of human potential.”
The Ministry Affirmation:
“I Am manifesting the ultimate life expression. AND SO IT IS!”
Daily Distinctives “Virtues”:
We encourage each ministry partner to take on the application of the Seven Daily Guiding Distinctives. These distinctives are principles and practices that represent the application of divine virtues of divine people seeking to express as divinity. Therefore each day we are mindful of seek to practice and/or hold these: I will have/do or be
1. Attitude of Gratitude: [Monday] To always at all times show appreciation (recognizing that all things and experiences have value to you.) for the fact that we are in a Universe that freely gives to it’s occupants. Therefore we daily affirm that there are good things in the world, gifts and benefits we’ve received. We recognize and acknowledge that the sources of all things first are inside of us and secondly materialize as matter outside of ourselves. We give thanks for being in position to receive as well as to exercise the power to give.
2. Meditative Thought: [Tuesday] To daily be observant of our thoughts as the observer and to control what we allow to be cultivate in our hearts. “When you control a man’s thinking you do not have to worry about his actions. You do not have to tell him not to stand here or go yonder. He will find his ‘proper place’ and will stay in it. You do not need to send him to the back door. He will go without being told. In fact, if there is no back door, he will cut one for his special benefit. His education makes it necessary.”- Carter G. Woodson: The Mis-Education of The Negro. We recognize the importance of meditation/observing those thoughts that auto repeat and whether or not they will lead to the manifestation of our Highest and Greatest good. We also plant seeds (thoughts) that are cultivated to maturity via the proper use of our imagination daily.
3. Intentional In Speech: [Wednesday] We recognize the tongue as the muscle of our will and that what we speak is the catalyst of what ultimately manifests in our worlds. We are deliberate in the words we choose and are always committed to standing in our voice and not speaking what serves others but what is consistent with our convictions and desires. Taking great care that our speech aligns in harmony with our thoughts and the thoughts of the Creator. To ensure this, meditative thought precedes our words. We are cautious of overly joking or speaking words that may confuse or send the wrong message to the subconscious mind. “What the wise say brings them honor, but fools are destroyed by their own words.” -Eccl 10:12 Good News Translation
4. Authenticity of Being: [Thursday] Seek to know and walk as close to your Divine Design. Are you showing up comfortably as self and not duplicating or seeking to replicate other human beings. Choose to deliberately show up as your divine self, speaking your voice with respect and without compromise. This extends beyond your external human attributes such as gender, color or ethnicity but is most importantly steeped in your spiritual self and assignment you’ve come here to complete while cloaked in human attributes. Always being conscious of the Ego’s constant attempt to come forward as your authentic self.
5. Integrity of Purpose: [Friday] To give serious consideration to what your personal purpose or “Why” for this incarnation is and ensure that your actions are supportive of you fulfilling it? The most fulfilling life is to be obtained through the recognition of the fact that there is in fact a plan or why for your human experience. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11 NIV Therefore the identification of your “why” is essential when pursuing and living a fulfilled life, also known as living out the Creator’s highest and greatest good for you.
6. Action/Service to Self/God & Society: [Saturday] Making sure that your actions first serve you, your Creator and then Society in that order. Self is at the center because a healthy relationship with self (not ego driven or defined) determines your readiness to interact with others in a healthy manner. Then you are able to give while being open to receive that which others have to offer that will contribute to your growth and transformation. Your reflection should be “does my actions serve the highest and greatest good of self, of the Universe and the Society at large”. The scripture support here reads, “Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of the Creator’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to the Universe—this is your true and proper worship.” Rom 12:1 NIV Your goal is to be a first responder versus first reacting, seek to always remain careful to respond and not react to people, situations and events from the place of emotions.
7. Accept, Allow and Know also that the Universe is working with you: [Sunday]
Reflection is a gift called recapitulation. The ability to revisit all that has happened over the week prior only to find that “things are always working out for you… Even when they don’t appear to be at that time.” has truly manifested. The scripture “And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.” Rom 8:28 NKJV is another way of saying this. Learning how to lean into the process of life without being anxious and/or growing weary is the focus of this distinctive.
These are the distinctives or virtues that are encouraged of each partner of our our community, to take on as a way of life.
12 Universal Spiritual Laws
We espouse and and encourage the practice of these spiritual laws as a way to mastery and manifest in harmony with God’s highest and greatest good for you. During the spiritual year 2020 we will take on each of these as monthly focus to give each partner a deeper understanding of the principles and the ease of which to incorporated them into their personally designed spiritual practice.
1. The Law of Divine Oneness
The Law of Divine Oneness is the foundational law, according to which absolutely everything in our universe is interconnected. In other words, every choice, word, desire, and belief you have will also have an impact on the world, and on the people in your life.
Sometimes this impact will be immediate and obvious. At other times, it may take a while to manifest, or you may never even discover that it has occurred. Try to think of yourself as part of everything around you to live in accordance with this law. We are all one, and awareness of this makes us more powerful as well as more empathetic.
2. Law of Vibration
According to the Law of Vibration, every particle in the universe is in constant movement and constantly carries energy. This applies to enormous parts of the universe, like the planets and stars. However, it also applies to the chair underneath you or the table where your computer sits.
In addition, everything has its own specific energy frequency. High energy particles are naturally attuned to other high energy particles, and the same is true for those that have low energy.
3. Law of Correspondence
The Law of Correspondence is directly related to the foundational Law of Divine Oneness. The key idea here is that patterns repeat throughout the universe, and that prominent patterns can also be found repeating on a very small scale.
For example, think of the popular example of the spiral pattern that reappears in a huge number of places in the galaxy. Look for patterns in your own life and in your thinking, and notice how they repeat elsewhere in the world. As you do so, consider the kinds of pattern changes you might be able to make, and how those will create change on a large scale.
4. Law of Attraction
As you likely already know, the Law of Attraction tells us that like attracts like. So, in order to have the things you desire in life, you have to work out how to vibrate on the same frequency as these things. The more general lesson here is that being positive, proactive and loving attracts more of the same into your life. Meanwhile, pessimism, fear, and lethargy will lead you to generate more negative experiences in all aspects of life.
By working to live more positively even just today, you’re already using the Law of Attraction to create a better existence for yourself.
5. Law of Inspired Action
Law of Attraction practitioners regularly say that they wish they had known about the Law of Inspired action at an earlier stage! These two laws are tightly bound together, and the Inspired Action law tells us that we must actively pursue our goals.
Many people think that visualizing a goal and developing a positive attitude towards it will be sufficient to exploit the Law of Attraction.
However, you also have to take inspired steps towards that thing that you want. Whether it’s a big or small step, it instantly helps you to attract that relationship, job, or enhanced abundance you seek.
6. Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy
The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy states that everything around us is in constant flux. You can’t see all of these changes because many of them exist at the cellular or atomic level, but they carry on regardless.
The reason that it’s so important to be aware of this Law is that it helps you see how you can trigger positive change. Specifically, keep in mind that high vibrations can trigger improvements in low vibrations. For example, if you’re vibrating at a low frequency, exposing yourself to the high frequency of a happy, encouraging friend will naturally trigger energy transmutation in you.
7. The Law of Cause and Effect
One of the most straightforward laws of the universe, the Law of Cause and Effect tells us that all actions have a corresponding reaction. You will already know this, of course, when it comes to the physical aspects of the world. However, perhaps you haven’t considered how this law might be applied to the spiritual aspects of our universe.
Your spiritual life can impact the world around you, causing positive or negative reactions. Similarly, your physical environment can impact on your spirituality, whether for good or for ill. Ask yourself what types of relationships you see between the spiritual and the physical, and how you might want to change them.
8. The Law of Compensation
According to the Law of Compensation, you will receive what you put out. This is similar to the Law of Attraction, but with a focus on the idea that compensation can come in many forms.
For example, if you win a large amount of money then you might think you’re getting a reward. However, depending on how you have lived, your vast amount of wealth could lead to a worse life rather than a better one.
Essentially, you reap what you sow. This law reminds you to be careful about how you treat others, and indeed the planet.
9. Law of Relativity
The Law of Relativity is all about the neutrality of things when seen in isolation. So, no particular person, experience, emotion or action is evaluated as good or bad until you look at it in comparison with something else.
For example, you may think you are poor, but perhaps that’s because you have three wealthy uncles. By keeping this law in mind, you remain conscious of the fact that there are always multiple perspectives on anything that happens to you. Trying to slip into these alternate perspectives can make you more grateful, and can also show you where you can make improvements in life.
10. Law of Polarity
When thinking about the Law of Polarity, the most important thing to remember is that absolutely everything has an opposite and that it’s the very existence of these opposites that allow us to understand our life. Consequently, when you go through something difficult, it will be this thing that helps you truly appreciate the good developments to come.
By regularly reminding yourself of this, you can improve your resilience in troubled times. For example, though a bad breakup is painful, it teaches you what doesn’t work for you in a relationship, helping you to eventually find what does.
11. Law of Rhythm
Sometimes called the Law of Perpetual Motion, the Law of Rhythm is (unsurprisingly) focused on movement. In particular, it refers to the fact that all things come in cycles.
You can see this in nature, e.g., in the seasons, and in the body’s aging process. However, it equally applies to a person’s life stages, and reflecting on this helps you to gain perspective. Today’s season may be good, but nothing is permanent, so enjoy what you have while it lasts. Alternatively, perhaps you’re in a negative part of the cycle right now, but it may be the very thing that prepares you for a prosperous change in cycles next month.
12. Law of Gender
Finally, the Law of Gender has very little to do with biological sex. Rather, it refers to the fact that there are two major types of energy. You can think of them as masculine and feminine, as yin and yang, or as anima and animus. We all contain a certain amount of both energy and must find a way to achieve a balance between both types if we are to live authentically and happily. Think about the role each type of energy appears to play in your life, and whether there is an excess or a deficit of either.
Ministry CORE BELIEFS:
WE BELIEVE that people are spirits that possess a soul/mind, and are motivated by the energy of emotions and expressed through a body.
We BELIEVE that in the process of transcending the limitations of humanity, every individual benefits from understanding the four dimensions of Self: spirit, mental, emotional and physical.
We BELIEVE man has chosen this journey towards full potential, mastery, dominion and that attainment begins with the realization that there is a power greater than themselves, residing in themselves and available to be used by themselves on a daily basis, through the proper understanding and utilization of the Universal Laws/Principles
WE BELIEVE as those in “The Way”, that we manifest the Creator’s highest and greatest good by practicing the universal spiritual principles exemplified and taught by the Light Bearers and the sages of old and contemporary teachers.
WE BELIEVE our experiences are the reflections of our beliefs and therefore through bringing our beliefs into alignment with the Universal Mind of Amen, we will obtain joy, peace, and a successful life modeled by divine thought, divine speech and divine action.
WE BELIEVE, therefore that it is the responsibility of every individual at some point in life, to come to maturity by understanding why they believe what they believe, so that they may be secure in their beliefs and able to share their beliefs by word and deed.
WE BELIEVE that THE PLACE OF POSSIBILITY is a creative place of expansion for those espousing a more universal “WAY” and are on the journey towards reaching their full potential and embracing their transformation.
Click here to find out more about the 2023 Partnership program